Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hey!:)

'Sup?! My name is NintendoRick, and this is my blog. I don''t write about a specific subject... I write about what I want to!

I live in a country that seems to dislike new technologies and/or walk away from them. But it isn't that bad, I mean, my country isn't one of those countries where people don't even know what a computer is... In my country everyone has a computer, but they don't know what Linux is.

Last week I was in school, and when I was rebooting my computer, it asked me what OS I wanted to start. I chose Ubuntu, and very quickly these restrictions started to appear: "You don't have permission" or "Log In as administrator"... I mean, what do we have to do so teachers and students (which by the way represent the future) stop using that s#$% from Bill Gates or from Steve Jobs?

Someone once told me that we are Ubuntu/Linux users, when we have Ubuntu as our OS, but when we have iOS, we become Apple costumers... I just don't understand why people are so affraid from change...

No comments:

Post a Comment