Sunday, November 6, 2011

#YouTubeStats

Two days ago a website showing some very interesting statistics came to my attention... It is named SocialBlade, and it shows the estimated earnings of YouTubers.

I am very curious about my popularity on the web (which is almost null) and guess what... I am pretty popular...
Not as popular like Ray William Johnson or KassemG, Lisanova, Toby Turner, ... But there are subscriptions to prove my popularity (like 30...) So... Everybody knows me (in my house).

But talking about more important stuff, I can't be a YouTube partner because I'm from one of the countries that doesn't get the chance to do so, but according to that website, I could be making from $2,73 to $29,09 per day (or if you will, from $995 to $10 617 per year). What this means is that because I was born in this country (which I will not reveal, but it is Portugal), I don't have the chance to earn money... Maybe it is called discrimination? Don't know, but I don't want to find out, in my opinion it's best to wait just a little bit longer.

And now with the Stats:



If you want to follow my statistics (they will be posted here anyway...) click here.

To visit my channel, subscribe or whatever, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment