Thursday, January 5, 2012

I need you honest opinion!

This blog was first created in March 2010. Since then I moved to Wordpress so that I could have a "more professional experience"...
But it didn't work out, as I posted a caption from Fergie's video clip featuring Slash... (I had no absolute idea that people still used Google to search for Celebrity asses, but as it seems...) all my visits were about her ass...

So, I moved back here and I'm liking the new Blogger interface! It reveals innovation and cleanliness (I have no idea how to spell that)!

Since I moved here, I haven't posted very often and I think that it made lose regular visits... But I want that to change and I need your help!

I need you to leave your opinion in the comments about the layout of the main page, if you like the aspect of the blog, what posts do you want me to write, if you would be a regular visit around here, etc.. I really need your help to change, and possibly improve this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment