Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quit Smoking

As we entered 2012, I feel obliged to scratch something of my list.

Perhaps the fastest thing to do on my list is to quit smoking...



But how can I really tell if I stopped? Does it take a day without a cigarette, a week, a month?



Well, if life thought me anything is that I should never say I'll do something without establishing a deadline first.

So, I'll say it will be over within a smoke-free month.

Do agree? Leave your opinion on the comments. If you have any ideas about the best way to quit smoking, feel free to leave them on the comments aswell!

_____________________________

UPDATE #1
I created a new blog to help me keep on track with my addiction. If you wat to che it out click on the link below:
Ditching the Cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment