Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Social networking, the first step for success

Today I made a very interesting experiement. I wanted to test how social networking would affect the number of visits to my blog, and I must say I´m very surprised with the outcome.

First, I checked my blog stats and saw that yesterday I had a total of 24 visits, and average of one visit per hour...
Then I tweeted all my (most) important posts.
The final step was to check the results. And I am completely amazed by how it worked!
Basically, in less than 30 minutes I got 20 visitors, 75% of the number of visitors from yesterday... Now if I manage to build a bog that could tweet my posts every x minutes, I could get more than 800 visits per day...
Not that quantity means quality, but it`s nice to see my work spread around the globe! But that`s another topic for a future post...

[sent from mobile]

No comments:

Post a Comment